Strategy in figures
As the production volume increases each year, the objective of the Impol Group is to increase the annual income to over a billion Euro. Our goal is to increase the Group+s profit to EUR 86 million by 2025.
Current figures of the Impol Group
To increase income to over a billion Euro.
Profit will be increased from EUR 33 million in 207 to EUR 86 million in 2025.
The production volume will be increased from 241,000 tonnes in 2017 to 406,000 tonnes in 2020.
disbursement of dividends
The Impol Group will pay dividends, listed below, to shareholders.
Expected disbursement of dividends (in EUR 000)
- Redirect profits to the greatest extent possible in order to expand, modernise and to ensure at least 60% of financing of business processes with capital.
- To direct most or the entirety of our sales efforts toward final customers with which we develop the product and thus become their development supplier.
- Remain the leading European supplier in the automotive industry in the field of forging bars and other pressed products and become an important supplier of rolled products.
- Increase the volume of additionally after-treated products to at least 60,000 tonnes per year.
- Develop new finalisation programmes of rolled and extruded products.
- Use 30% of external secondary raw material as input material and adapt technology accordingly.
- Reduce the necessary input volumes by decreasing the flow factors and loss factors with at least 1% annual dynamic.
- Further increase the scope of operations, already envisaged in this strategy, by at least another 15,000 tonnes per year and thus additionally increase profits by EUR 7 million per year, by adopting organisational measures for 2025.
- Automatise the control over all manufacturing and logistics processes by applying digitalisation, and actively include customers and suppliers in this process.
The Impol Group, having head offices in Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia and North America, focuses the majority of its manufactured products on the European market.
60% of the production is intended for final customers and 40% for the B2B segment.
Germany is by far the largest market with 32.21%.