Connected to responsibility
For centuries, Impol has been directly connected to the local environment, which also imposes the responsibility of good conduct and commitment to act according to best practices. We are aware of the significance of the development of the company for the local community, for this reason we make business decisions so as to give back to the community with the highest possible degree of positive effects.
- We regularly reduce the negative impacts on the environment and we are particularly focused on continuously reducing noise.
- We make development-related investments and increase the number of posts available.
- We organise open days, thus enabling the public concerned to view our premises.
- We regularly inform the local public about important events, investments and business strategy.
- We also sponsor local events that go hand in hand with our sponsorship strategy; we decide on the basis of criteria related to professionalism, seriousness, and importance of the event for the development of the local environment.
We sponsor sports associations, the best-known among which being the Impol Judo Club that is resoundingly successful on the national and international level.
Green oases at Impol
Bees: our existence
Without bees there is no life, that is why we have to take care of them, since pollinating plants is their most important mission. Four years after their extinction, people will go extinct too. At Impol we also care about our smallest and busy colleagues – bees.
Impol collaborates with the Slovenska Bistrica Beekeeping Centre, hosting three beehives that bear our name. Up to 60,000 bees live in each of the beehives during the season. Over 120 apicultural plants are planted in the park of the Slovenska Bistrica Beekeeping Centre, through which runs a very interesting and informative educational path. The beekeepers and the members of the society gladly and enthusiastically pass on their knowledge onto younger generations, regularly visiting schools and various interest groups. The centre also hosts one of the 27 Slovenian breeding stations, the purpose of which is to ensure the future of Slovenian apiculture.
The Slovenska Bistrica Beekeeping Centre is located in the immediate vicinity of Impol.
We are proud of being part of the beekeeping story of connecting man with nature.