Always testing quality
Tested quality is a promise made on the basis of our own control processes. In ensuring consistent quality we rely on examinations, tests, measurements and on the constant monitoring of production processes. All this is made possible by two large laboratories: the metallurgical research lab and the metallographic research lab.
Metallurgical research lab
- mechanical testing
- measuring hardness and testing deep-drawing properties
- regular monitoring novelties in the testing area
- implementing the latest standard requirements into testing methods
Metallographic research lab
- detecting the history of the material
- characterising micro-structural segments
- metallographic analysis is conducted by means of optical microscopy
- use of electronic microscopy with an EDS detector to reliably specify the type of material and individual particles
- chemical tests with spectroscopic specification of the chemical composition of aluminium alloys, analytical chemistry is used to carry out non-destructing tests using
- ultrasound in the production process
Chemical research lab
Special attention is also given to chemical tests with spectroscopic specification of the chemical composition of aluminium alloys, analytical chemistry and waste-water analysis.