Impol produces aluminium and aluminium-alloy products by casting, rolling, extruding, and drawing.
The entire production range is previously brought in line with the sales programme as all production is by order – Impol provides to all its customers appropriate level of flexibility and with products in certain niches. The Company markets aluminium products globally, and accordingly sells on dispersed markets.
Most important product groups are:
- sheets and strips
- cut blanks
- extruded profiles and sections
- extruded and drawn bars and tubes
- in associated and affiliated companies also forged and additionally surface treated and painted sheet metal.
Buyers of Impol’s products are manufacturers of products for
- car and other transport industry,
- electro industry,
- industry of thermal exchangers,
- domestic appliances
- and to a smaller extent a number of other manufacturers.
Impol’s production ranges to almost 100.000 tonnes per year. In the future, the production of foils will be foremost intensified.
Sales structure by programme (JPG, 56kb)
More about our products:
Rods and Bars
Profiles and Sections