Impol is a flexible, innovative and development-oriented company engaged in reprocessing aluminium in state-of-the-art semi-finished goods that constitute the wide range of our products and successfully meet the needs of various industries. Our basic competitive advantages are flexibility and versatility as the company meets the various needs of demanding costumers with whom we devotedly cooperate in the development of alloys and products.
Impol is a reliable operating partner. Our future is built on the bases of social responsibility and committed personnel care. The company focuses on growth and development, building on 200 years of tradition.
Our basic values, on which our attitude towards our business partners, personnel and other stakeholders are based, are: innovation, diligence, flexibility, excellence and loyalty.
- the expansion of product portfolio in the field of rolled and extruded products
- more than EUR 400 million invested during the last decade
- 126 % manufacturing growth during the last decade
- almost EUR 545 million of consolidated net sales revenue in 2016
- added value per employee: EUR 49,337
- profit before tax in 2016: EUR 30 million
- 6th biggest Slovenian exporter
- more than 200,000 tonnes of products manufactured in 2016
- EUR 500 million in exports in 2016
- 2,200 employees
- more than 200 alloys
- 106,500 different products
Do you have any questions? Submit them via the contact form below and we will be more than happy to respond. Thank you.