Impol is a flexible, innovative and development-oriented company engaged in reprocessing aluminium in state-of-the-art semi-finished goods that constitute the wide range of our products and successfully meet the needs of various industries. Our basic competitive advantages are flexibility and versatility as the company meets the various needs of demanding costumers with whom we devotedly cooperate in the development of alloys and products.
Impol is a reliable operating partner. Our future is built on the bases of social responsibility and committed personnel care. The company focuses on growth and development, building on 200 years of tradition.
Our basic values, on which our attitude towards our business partners, personnel and other stakeholders are based, are: innovation, diligence, flexibility, excellence and loyalty.
- the expansion of product portfolio in the field of rolled and extruded products
- more than EUR 400 million invested during the last decade
- 126 % manufacturing growth during the last decade
- unrevised consolidated net sales of the Impol
Group in the year 2017: EUR 666 million
- unrevised consolidated profit before tax: EUR 38.9 million
unrevised consolidated value of EBITDA: EUR 62 million
- 6th biggest Slovenian exporter
- 2,200 employees
- more than 200 alloys
- 106,500 different products
Do you have any questions? Submit them via the contact form below and we will be more than happy to respond. Thank you.